in the Kenai Peninsula Borough
- Current Population
- Population Comment
- 2013 Department of Labor Estimate
- Community's Judicial District
- Recording District
Geography and Climate
- Fritz Creek is located 7 miles northeast of Homer, on the north shore of Kachemak Bay, off the Sterling Highway. It lies at the foot of Bald Mountain.
- Winter temperatures range from 14 to 27 °F; summer temperatures vary from 45 to 65 °F. Average annual precipitation is 24 inches.
- Community Map Available
- Sq Mi Land
- Sq Mi Water
History and Culture
- The local name was first reported in 1904 by R.W. Stone of the U.S. Geological Survey.
- Fritz Creek residents rely on Homer for most supplies and services.
- Federally Recognized Tribe
Facilities, Utilities, and Health Care
- East End Road provides road access to Homer. Nearby Homer offers an airport, harbor and docking facilities, and a state ferry landing.
- State Ferry
- Cargo Barge
- Road Connection
- Community's Senate District
- Community's House District