in the Valdez-Cordova Census Area
- Current Population
- Population Comment
- 2013 Department of Labor Estimate
- Pronunciation/Other Names
- Community's Judicial District
- Recording District
Geography and Climate
- Willow Creek is located at milepost 91 of the Richard Highway.
- The area is located in the continental climate zone, with long, cold winters and relatively warm summers. Temperature extremes have been recorded from -74 to 96 °F. Annual snowfall averages 39 inches, with total precipitation of 9 inches.
- Community Map Available
- Sq Mi Land
- Sq Mi Water
History and Culture
- There are over 100 homes in the area -- about 70% are occupied.
- Federally Recognized Tribe
Facilities, Utilities, and Health Care
- The Richardson Highway provides year-round access to Alaska's road system. Airstrips are located nearby in Copper Center and Glennallen.
- State Ferry
- Cargo Barge
- Road Connection
- Community's Senate District
- Community's House District