in the Kenai Peninsula Borough
- Current Population
- Population Comment
- 2013 Department of Labor Estimate
- Community's Judicial District
Geography and Climate
- Ridgeway is located on the Sterling Highway on the Kenai Peninsula, between the cities of Kenai, Soldotna, and Sterling.
- Winter temperatures range from 4 to 22 °F; summer temperatures vary from 46 to 65 °F. Average annual precipitation is 20 inches.
- Community Map Available
- Sq Mi Land
- Sq Mi Water
History and Culture
- The area has historically been the home of Kenaitze Indians, although it was developed by non-Natives for the rich resources of the peninsula.
- Ridgeway is a geographic area between the larger cities on the Kenai Peninsula. Most residents are non-Native.
- Federally Recognized Tribe
Facilities, Utilities, and Health Care
- There is access to the Sterling Highway that connects to the Alaska road system. Transportation facilities include a dock and airport. MacKey's Lake is in the area to serve floatplanes.
- State Ferry
- Cargo Barge
- Road Connection
- Community's Senate District
- Community's House District